Thinking so much about my carelessness and feeling
Sorry towards others.
But yeah,
I have to be realistic.
That’s impossible.
I should make up my mind
And learn to solve problems realistically
And give myself a chance to improve
And do better next time.

Stop being judgemental to my own self.
I am growing up;
And making mistakes is a part of it.
I should appreciate all that I have experienced;
All that I have learnt.
We can never be assured
That going back to the past will help us do something better and successfully.
No.
In this case, it is not time that matters,
But the will to learn and treat our mistakes,
Faults and weaknesses truthfully;
As the way it should be
So, there must be a second chance for me, Insha’Allah.
“If I can’t learn from good examples, I will learn from mistakes.”
And that’s exactly what I will do now;
To learn from mistakes, Insha’Allah.


2 komenan:
Jom sertai komuniti paksi.net! Dengan penampilan yang lebih anggun dan ceria
- artikel tarbiyah, cerpen dll
- muat turun ebook, mp3, buletin ar-risalah
- dengar radio online (IKIM dan Nasyid fm)
- forum
- submit link blog anda
- tonton koleksi video menarik
- dapatkan kartun, wallpapers dll
- hantar karya anda (kartun, wallpaper, artikel)
- tinggalkan testimoni anda
Jom bersama membina generasi baru. Semoga usaha ini barakah.
The evidence is here,check everything by your own,scholar FAMA or PTPTN? GPA 3.5 for first semester? Big fat liar.LOL..
http://my.iium.edu.my/portal/page/portal/myiium_main_v3
myIIUM ID: 0817533
Password: 101010
Post a Comment