I'm back``
Monday, September 17, 2012
Assalamualaykum everyone,
First of all, I would like to apologise for not
updating my blog. Life has been so hectic for me. It has been so stressful but
I can’t also deny there is also some happy moments in my life. It has been quite
a roller coaster ride for me. My body starts to ache every time I get back from
work. My sleeping patterns are just so crazy these days. My convocation is just
around the corner, but nothing much has been done. I just hate to be in this
position where everything is just so last minute. Everything is out of control.
Nothing is within my grasp. I need some moral support guys!
Oh ya! Below are some pictures during Hari Raya with
my BFF! Hehe~
Ummi-to-be Insyallah :)
Since I haven't been writing for so long, I should
really stop now before I start writing nonsense. Take care everyone!! Thank you
for still reading my blog! ^_^
Ditulis oleh nur afzan`` at Monday, September 17, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







0 komenan:
Post a Comment