Assalamualaykum...
Lately, I noticed the trend in my blog to talk about life. I’m really out of ideas. As I grow older, I just feel that I have less to say for the fear of qualification. What I do is browse around for some good blogs as a reference, also books and talks, then build my own opinion, which may not be 100% right.
I really wonder where I will be in another 10 years. What will I be doing? What type of person have I grown into? Will I be a better person? The questions will be answered after the journey has been gone through. I will not worry but face the next coming moment with a brave front.
Lately, when I feel very sad, I try my hard to smile and do zikrullah. Alhamdulillah, it is really true that by remembering Allah makes the heart feel at ease. When there is no one to turn to, to lean on to, to lend a shoulder, Allah is always there to hear all your problems. Only He understands the most.
Pray for me please. May Allah ease the journey, dunia and akhirat. May He give me someone that can guide me to love Him more than anything else, someone that will accept me as I am, someone that can guide me to be a better me, someone that has the patience to deal a person like me, the imaam of my life. Ameen..
thank u for reading this 'tah apa2' entry ;)



3 komenan:
Salam,
InsyaALLAH in next 10 years,you will become great successful woman that have full with inspirations.
List down what your aims and targets, plot the paths need to be take so that all dreams will come true.
Don't give up when facing obstacle. stand up.. stand up.. stand up.. because your journey not end yet.
Keep pray to ALLAH.. Ameen
Wanita Muslimah..Diri anda, telah Allah muliakan dan sucikan bahkan diberi darjat yang tinggi dalam Islam. Tetapi apa yang kalian telah lakukan? Memurahkan diri untuk berkongsi diri dengan mereka yang bukan muhrim walau hanya dengan gambar. Jujurnya, saya merasa ‘pelik’ dan terpaksa saya beristighfar apabila melihat gambar-gambar kalian kerana rasa ‘jelek’ telah mengotorkan hati. Tetapi apa saya boleh buat, kalian telah menjemput saya untuk berasa demikian. Logiknya memang begitu. Saya memohon, hadirkanlah walau sekelumit rasa malu untuk hal ini. Jika hati belum terasa apa-apa, timbangkanlah dengan logik, apakah harga diri yang telah kalian letakkan? Itu sahaja.
Guess it is easier to find mistakes rather than finding goodness in others..my mistake.
I'm the one who notice this, and i commented on it..so im the bad-hearted guy here
Post a Comment