No, it is not about the movie once published in the silver screen. Its just about what do I think about how to control one’s anger.
The story begin like this. One day,I fight with my other half because of a very small small problem. I was scolded. Alright, it is my mistake.
Somehow, he was in stress. When he talked to me, the sound of his voice wasn’t as usual. Well, I felt weird. The moment when he suddenly blustered, I felt angry, and decided to keep quiet. As that’s the best that I can do at the moment. Like many sayings of our beloved Prophet Muhammad (Peace Be Upon Him), where one of it is like this..
“Apabila seseorang di antara kamu marah, maka hendaklah dia diam.” (Hadith riwayat Ahmad)
People, when we get angry, it is our responsible to ‘train’ our anger so that it will not cause any further ‘damage’.
I’m not angry about he yelled at me, but I take a passive action which I believe will eventually teach us to be more aware, and to train ourselves to overcome our anger.
I didn’t talk to him for almost 24 hours. Ignoring him, basically it brought pain to both of us. I kept quite, ignored him, and walk out of the mahallah to release my tension. Before I left, he sent message to me. I hold my words until he said “I’m sorry,it is all my fault”. Smiled and told him I’m okey. Its just that the best thing for me to do is to keep quite, so that both of us realize our mistakes and learn something from this and I will keep on quite until his anger vanished.
My friends, in order for us to teach or train our anger, even ourselves, there are a lot of things to be faced, a lot of sacrifices to be done. Hence, never back off whenever you are on the right path as once you step back, you’ll find out that you’ll never march forward soon...


0 komenan:
Post a Comment