It had been a rainy day today. Not that it occurs today only, it occurs quite a few times already, but today, it caught me. The rain reminds me of where am I currently, and where do I belong.
It was raining heavily in the evening. Suddenly, deep in my heart something triggered about my self. How, I’ve missed the abilit
y to feel belong to… How, I’ve missed the touch of thinking, reminiscing about the life that I’ve been through… A memory knocked the door of the memory box, to remind me of the rain that I’ve experienced, back at home and here in another land. It does not appear to have any significant difference, as far as I’m concern, as far as my eye have seen. Its just a single and beautiful manifestation of creation by the Creator of the world.
----
----
----
----
----
Looking back at what I’ve been through, oh Lord, I’ve been through a lot but yet to have a lot more from You. A life which is full of stains, it is purified and washed as You are the Most Merciful, Most Gracious. A life was stained with worldly attraction, was showered by the rain of faith to You. Oh Allah, verily You are The One and Only, Who is able to purify this life which belongs to You and only You.
And yes, the rain reminds me of who am I really is, and where do I belong to. Isn’t that a gift from Him?


0 komenan:
Post a Comment