.jpg)
::revolution::
Wednesday, July 1, 2009
It has been quite a while since I last updated my blog. Although I wasn't busy, my head was spinning with questions and more questions. I kept asking myself, "Am I strong enough to do this?" and "How will other people perceive me?"
.jpg)
What if I slowly move into this new era on a certain date where people might not take much notice of this sudden self-revolution? But how people view me shouldn't matter, should it? Only He should matter to me, not others. After all, my life, ibadah and death is only sincerely for Him. I come from Him and will return to Him eventually.What is this self-revolution about? Why does it matter so much to me?
On 3 Jun 2009, I made a decision that will cause an impact in my life and perhaps in others. I made a decision that raised many eyebrows. I made a decision that affected myself greatly as well.
Ya Rabb,please show me the right path T_T
Ditulis oleh nur afzan`` at Wednesday, July 01, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 komenan:
Post a Comment