Assalamualaykum..
Alhamdulillah I’m still alive on this earth belonging to Allah. Alhamdulillah I am still granted Iman and Islam. Alhamdulillah for all the kindness Allah has given to me and you although we seldom are grateful by being a true muslim.
I’ve been missing for quite a while. This is my second post for June. There has been so much happening in my life but most of them which are too personal to share here. My principle in blogging is that I avoid talking too much about ME, rather I prefer to share interesting things that make me think on life.
I’ve been quite busy doing what I can do to complete my short semester here. I hope I can finish it on time. Sometimes I feel like giving up. But I will not give up hope and try my best through to the end. Whenever I feel down, I try to cheer myself up by convincing myself that I can and will make it no matter how hard it is if I put all my hopes to Allah the Almighty(thank you Allah for everything T_T)
No matter how hard we try and how much we want something, in the end, it’s up to Him to grant what is the best for us. Actually, I am not in the mood of updating this blog right now. Thinking about my problem makes everything else less colourful for me. These words are an open confession that I seldom do, especially when it comes to expressing my negative emotions in this blog ^_^
I’m not a good writter. I really envy to those who have the gift of writing magical words that can touch my heart huhu...May Allah guide us and continously grant us hidayah,insyallah ameen


0 komenan:
Post a Comment