Lately I’ve been busy,but also been wondering about how life has been so far for me.It was never perfect.But I am who will make it perfect.My schedule this semester is not packed but it’s tiring.I have no class in the evening but all packed in the morning.(start pukul 10.00am,perut dah berbunyi kekeke )
I’d rather have all the classes in the evening and have nothing in the morning.I have a great life so far and I’m totally in love with it.. ^_^
I will face all of these lecture,hectic schedule for another 6 weeks.After that I’ll put my mind at ease and just study for the final.I still need to prepare myself for the next semester subject.Things will never be the same again.Just faced it.If you love your life,don’t waste it.Pray to Allah and you’ll make it.Trust your qalbun and believe it.
Next week,I’ll have my first quiz for Islam,knowledge and civilization.Please pray for me yah!!.. -_- By the way,I'm going to delete my friendster again.Soon.Soon enough.Should I??


0 komenan:
Post a Comment